Re: Asteroids CPU repair problems

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 14:09:12 EDT

The did switch IS documented (at least in my manual) seems to be
something to do with the coinage. Pg 7 of manual TM-143. I use these
switches for changing the speed. You can change the rate the NMI is
updated, this speeds up the game rather.

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com