Re: Vindicated !

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 02:36:53 EDT

Hmm, this must be why the factories keep putting out revisions of
manuals <grin>. Would you (All) like a copy of the switch settings? I
think it is for a late revision of the software...possibly export
version (hey we are in a foreign country here in CANADA!)

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com