GO8 Parts..

From: TomW <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 18:46:11 EDT

Hi Guys,

   Well, looks like there is a sufficient interest in these GO8 parts, so
I'll get them sometime next week if I can play hooky from work. Its my
son's 2nd Bday Party this weekend and the wife has this strange Idea that I
clean up the basement, so I cannot get the stuff till next week or so. Its
all put aside for me, so its a 99.97% thing that I can get them. I'll let
ya all know, and I'm glad that someone can find a use for them...

TTYL
TomW