Exidy Vertigo

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Sat Jul 18 1998 - 00:46:28 EDT

I was holding off posting anything about this until I was absolutely
sure, but I've now confirmed that Exidy's 1985 cockpit simulator (
actually, it was built by a company called Fifty 50, Inc) was in fact
a color X/Y game. I located a copy of the "service manual" which
just says "if it breaks, call the company that built it" but it does
have "color X/Y monitor" in the list of sub assemblies.

It is a flight simulator, and the game has a 68000 and a 16 bit processor
built from 2901's.