Re: Amazing...

From: Chris Cope <chrisc_at_ppsol.com>
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 20:33:08 EDT

> I doubt the seller is going to see that money...I highly doubt it.
>

> On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Clay Cowgill wrote:
>
> > Did anyone else happen to notice the Return of the Jedi game in the
> > sit-down Star Wars cabinet on E-bay? It went for $2225... *gasp*
> >
> > -Clay

Does E-Bay have any penalties it can impose if someone does this? At
a real auction, they have you credit card # before you start, so you
can't really default. How does E-Bay do it? That's terrible if they
allow assholes to drive away serious bidders.

Chris

Chris Cope 303-444-7257 x109
Pinpoint Solutions
mailto:chrisc@ppsol.com