Re: Amazing...

From: <Kgowland_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 04:11:53 EDT

In a message dated 98-07-22 00:26:48 EDT, Jeff Anderson writes:

<< I would think it would be worth the effort to re-list it several times
 though.. games seem to bring a lot of money on there.. and Has anybody
 noticed that one guy who sells a lot of stuff on there? his ebay handle is
 Luv2sell. I'm willing to bet that is Ed Saunders. he always has a Galaga
 overlay up there, and he had about 1,000 of those made up before he got
 driven off of RGVAC. He lists them as original. >>

I can believe that, since the Sinistar that didn't make the reserve was bid up
to $249.00 by Jim Rogers (name ring a bell?). And the location is Georgia.
Check out the auction at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=21326937

And to further support your argument, guess who gave Jim Rogers his +1
feedback... why it's none other than Luv2sell on 6/23/98. He got a +1 from
Jim Rogers back on 4/7/98. Hmmmm.... usually people leave positive feedback
for each other within a shorter timeframe. I hope we don't make a mountain
out of a molehill as it appears that the majority of feedback for Luv2sell is
positive (whoever he might be).

Kirby G