Re: G08 Parts.

From: Todd Miller <litterbox_at_netconx.net>
Date: Tue Jul 28 1998 - 10:29:41 EDT

    My dealings with this list and RCVA C/M, almost all were
based on 'first to respond'. I replied immediately after reading
the message, which was 10 minutes old by then, only to wonder if I was
one of the lucky 15. Of course my ISP mail server failed right when
I was sending the message, arrggg , so I also used my work account.
..
    I don't know how rare this find is but it would be nice to see
everyone at least have the opportunity to receive one. I have 2 G08's,
one is missing the HV cage so I really NEED just one.

It's not really a vote just some thoughts........

On another note, how can I contact the vectorlist maintainer ?

--
Thanks
Todd