Re: G08 Parts.

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Jul 28 1998 - 11:32:26 EDT

Ohh, I have a simple answer, give them away (all to me ;-). I don't
know how to respond to this without seeming greedy, however perhaps the
1st suggestion is the fairest, after all first come first served...
sigh, I'm sure I'm way down the list...

John :-#(#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com