Re: G08 Parts.

From: Werner Sharp <wsharp_at_macromedia.com>
Date: Tue Jul 28 1998 - 12:08:02 EDT

I'd say I agree with Tom on this. (Of course, I only asked for one so I'm
a little biased). Maybe they should be doled out based upon who has
monitors that need work. I have one G08 I'd like to get running someday so
I asked for one set of parts. Let's try and get as many G08's running as
possible.

Werner Sharp