Re: reproducion artwork...

From: <Kgowland_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Jul 29 1998 - 10:59:06 EDT

If there is interest, I have an NOS set of Major Havoc sideart that I would
loan out to be reproduced. It is part of the Tempest conversion kit. The art
is relatively small in relation to the sticker itself (~20% of area) and
should be inexpensive to repro. The vast majority of the sticker is white.
And if we can get them, I need a repro of the I, Robot control panel stickers
as well as the instruction cards that go on the monitor bezel.

Kirby G