RE: reproducion artwork...

From: Warren 'Llama' Ernst <warren_at_techie.com>
Date: Wed Jul 29 1998 - 16:50:56 EDT

>What about that multigame control panel Jess Askey has posted on his
>page...represented 4 games like Space Duel, Major Havoc, Gravitar, and
>Black Widow....seems like that might be neat and I think itt's a rather
>popular Multicab that collectors set up...just a thought.

Second! These panels are just amazing looking, and I would buy one if it was
available for real!

Virtually,
Warr
Reviewer, "PC Magazine"  |   Warren Ernst  -  warren@techie.com
"Windows Magazine" & "TechWeb"| Fullerton, California, USA
Author, "Using Netscape"      |
"Internet 1997 Unleashed" (c) | http://www.cris.com/~wernst/
"Netscape 3 Unleashed"(contr) | Computer Journalist, Consultant,
Author
"Presenting ActiveX"          | Webmaster, Graphic Artist, Nerd
Que and Sams.Net Publishing   |  "If it ain't broke, don't break it."