Re: Parts replacement sheet for WG Color XY Get Well Kit

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Wed Jul 29 1998 - 16:19:53 EDT

Why don't you call Zanen and ask them to FAX you a new one. Just a suggestion.

-Al-

Christopher V. Moore wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm fixing the monitor on my new Gravitar and when I got out the Zanen
> get-well kit, I've noticed that I've misplaced the sheet on what part
> goes where. I've taken a quick gander through Greg's vector monitor
> FAQ and I don't see it listed in there. Is it online somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> -Chris
> --
> Christopher V. Moore
> Heartlab, Inc. - 101 Airport Rd - Westerly, RI 02891 -- www.heartlab.com
> Phone: (401) 596-0592 x113 - Fax: (401) 596-8562 - Email: cmoore@heartlab.com
> ICQ Pager #: 14899092

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                   =-
-= Owner of "Magic Sword", "AmeriDarts", "Stargate", "Toobin'",     =-
-= "Frogger", "Battlezone" and now "Star Wars" arcade video games.  =-
-=  See some of these things at http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone  =-