Re: G08 Parts.

From: David Humphrey <david.d.humphrey_at_bos.frb.org>
Date: Wed Jul 29 1998 - 16:13:04 EDT

Yeah Kurt! Well said.

Ace

At 10:57 AM 07/28/1998 -0600, Kurt Mahan wrote:
>Actually I've always done things differently. I'm not in this to make
>money. To me its a hobby (ok, its getting a little out of control, but.. :)
>I do recognize that for some it isn't and there's nothing wrong with that --
>I've worked in arcades fixing games and I've worked for williams writing
>software for the games.. But for me I hate auctions. If I'm selling
>something I offer it at a price I think is fair. I give first dibs to
>people I know/owe favors to. Then I just do it by timestamp.
>
>Oh yeah -- if you run an auction on the mailing list I'll have to
>unsubscribe. I don't mind a few sales on the list but I'd rather that
>the list be mainly technical.

---this signature removed as a result of the ridiculous culture
   pervasive in the "political correctness" movement of the 21st
   century. Under which, lawyers and politicians, greedy for
   money and full of their own inflated eqos, sought to attain
   such at the expense of freedom of speech, common sense,
   and most any form of humor...---