RE: reproducion artwork...

From: Ranger Mike <Mike_Ranger_at_DOFASCO.CA>
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 13:09:08 EDT

> > On another note, is there any real difference between the
> > vector
> > generators that Space Duel and Gravitar use? I was looking at the
> > schematics the other night and really couldn't find anything that
> > stuck
> > out like a sore thumb. Has anyone found any major differences
> between
> > the
> > two games hardware wise? Maybe Space Duel really could be banked
> onto
> > Gravitar/Black Widow setup or vice-versa.

        [Mike Ranger Wrote:]

        Actually, I spent a several hours last week comparing
schematics. On a general note, we are talking about 2 very sismalar
board setup's. The schmatics, however, have a few subtle differences,
whih I do not remember at this time. I need to take the time to look up
what the different signals mean, then I would be able to tell for sure.
                I am currently working on a deal for a space duel board
(I have an full gravitar machine) and I was going to attempt to try the
gravitar images on it, and poke around to see what's happening.
                This would be my first attempts at playing with vector
boards, and I am looking forward to it. I've run out of williams boards
to fix!!!
                The chap I am dealing with aslo asked If I could fix a
G-08 deflection board form his Tac/Scan for him, but alas, I have no
monitor to test it in :-(

        Mike