RE: (Color Asteroids (was reproduction artwork...)

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_nortel.ca>
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 15:13:00 EDT

In message "reproducion artwork...", Clay Cowgill writes:

> (I might as well let another cat out of the bag... Did I ever tell you
> all about my "color" Asteroids modification? It lets you run Asteroids
> on a color monitor with full color. Asteroids are two different colors,
> ships another color, scores are another color, shots twinkle, thrust is
> another color, etc... Just a hardware mod-- no code changes.)
>
> -Clay

Yeah, in fact, I have an Asteroids mod which lets you run Asteroids on a
Wells Gardner 19K6403D color 3D monitor and plays with full 3D effects.
Asteroids are in 2 different dimensions, ships another dimension, scores
are on another monitor, shots fly out of the screen past your head,
thrust rotates your house, etc. Just short two pins together-- no code changes.

BTW, I've seen Morgan Farchild naked. In fact, I'm married to her,
yeah, that's it.

-Tommy Flanagin