RE: (Color Asteroids (was reproduction artwork...)

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 14:44:32 EDT

> The best bet for getting color in Cinematronics games is to hack the
> ROMs, now
> if I only had a job like Clay's were I had time to do these sort of
> things...

Heyyyy... Play nice. Damn consultants... getting all uppity again...
;-)

> ...So, Clay, You're company wouldn't be looking for any embedded
> system software
> engineers would they? ;^)

:-) I make my guys work like hell, so you'll have to kill me and take
my job. ;-) (If you're serious and like the Pacific Northwest send me
your resume by e-mail-- we're doing a lot of embedded stuff I can't talk
about publically... ;-)

-Clay