RE: (Color Asteroids (was reproduction artwork...)

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 18:00:09 EDT

> "Zonn, could you do some research for me on this old ADC, I'm going to
> need it
> for, uh, er, a new project we'll be working on. Yeah, that's it, we
> need
> something like this in a product I can't tell you about. And oh, BTW,
> how's
> that 10 board PCB run coming??"

But if you were getting paid for it... ;-)

I think the manufacturer's reps are already onto me...

Rep: "You guys don't use 12 bit DACs in modems do you?"

Me: "uhhhh, well, it's for this, uhhhh, new thing we're, uhhhh, making,
yeah... and it uhhh, has a 12 bit parallel DAC in it with a, uhhhhh,
6502 too... Do you still make 4K EPROMs?"

-Clay