Re: Star Trek/GO-8 stuff...

From: Ed Henciak <ethst3+_at_pitt.edu>
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 14:45:44 EDT

Clay,

   Could you send me this image. I have a cockpit and didn't realize
this...I've been playing it in a converted Tempest...I was talking about
this a couple days ago with Mike Kelly (RGVAC junkie as well) and it
totally slipped my mind that there is no P2 button in the cockpit version
of ST. Stupid...

Thanks!

Ed