Re: Lunar Battle

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel-r_at_an.hp.com>
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 10:11:09 EDT

Jess,

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not personally interested in
Alpha 1 or Alpha 2 rom images. I'm merely commenting because the
content of your message bothered me enough to write.

I would just like to point out that you are among friends here. We all
share the same love of vector games, which really is the point of our
gathering here. It just seems to me that there would actually be more
enjoyment knowing that you could give birth to a game (so to speak) by
giving it away to the general public, than hiding it, thereby keeping it
out of sight from others who might similarly really enjoy your unique
find. I understand the novelty of having "the only one" in existance,
but in the end, I don't believe that it diminishes anything to know that
others, who love vector games just like you and me, are enjoying this
"new" game, too.

I certainly appreciate your generosity with me, and others in the vector
community. You've been, and are, a great resource.

I hope you'll receive these comments in the spirit in which they are
given.

Joel-