John's auction

From: Paul Labuda <longhorn_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 14:45:37 EDT

John,

The one post is sufficient for interested buyers. Updates to the whole
list will annoy many, and benefit few. Thanks for making these games
available, though! Everybody, if you're interested in participating,
please e-mail John directly. I'd like to know the final prices at the end
of the auction, but I don't think anybody wants to see the list turn into
another eB*y (heh).

It's fun to be the "Benevolent Dictator." :-)

- Paul