FA:Cine. games Was...Re: Mcfeeley list processor

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 13:35:55 EDT

Hi Paul!

And others on the vectorlist. Sorry about this, but it IS vector
related. I have a Sundance and Solar Quest, and Speed Freak for sale.
Bids so far are Sundance - $500US
    Speed Freak $750US
    Solar Quest...no bids.

Any interest? Should I not post any more bids? This can go to email
easily at this point, but would others like to know the flow or just the
outcome?

John :-#)#

Paul Labuda wrote:

> Hey, all, just thought you'd like to know about this. The listproc ...
> ObVectorlist: Anybody wanna sell me a Quantum or a Sundance? ;-)

Blame it on Paul, he asked for someone to sell him a Sundance!

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com