Mcfeeley list processor upgrade 9-5 Tuesday Aug 11 (fwd)

From: Paul Labuda <longhorn_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 12:42:57 EDT

Hey, all, just thought you'd like to know about this. The listproc will
finally be upgraded to 8.2, which, among other things, will allow me to
prepend [vectorlist] to all Subject: lines. I'm also fervently hoping that
it will allow me to turn on echoing of posts to the sender's mailbox. :-)

Note that vectorlist will not send out mail for a large portion of the day
on August 11.

ObVectorlist: Anybody wanna sell me a Quantum or a Sundance? ;-)

- Paul Labuda
  longhorn@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu

----- Forwarded message from Mic Kaczmarczik -----