Mcfeeley list processor upgrade 9-5 Tuesday Aug 11

From: Mic Kaczmarczik <listmaster_at_mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 12:27:37 EDT

To all mailing list owners:

The mailing list service operating on mcfeeley will be down for system
upgrades between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 11.

We will add 64MB of system memory, upgrade the operating system to
Solaris 2.6, and upgrade the list processor software to Listproc 8.2.

Mail sent to mcfeeley during this time will be stored on another host
and delivered once the upgrade is complete.

We regret the inconvenience caused by this downtime.

Mic Kaczmarczik
ACITS Unix Services

-- Mic Kaczmarczik -- Unix Services -- UT Austin Academic Computing (ACITS) --

----- End of forwarded message from Mic Kaczmarczik -----