RE: Lunar Battle :-0

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 13:26:28 EDT

> a duplication is not an original, and would not de-value the factory
> proto-types.

Not to beat a dead horse, but to some people duplicates really do
devalue an original. When I sold the only known Atari 5200 Stargate
cartridge the collector doing the buying was quite specific that he was
only interested in it if I'd never distributed the ROM images... (And
at $600.00 for a cart I wasn't going to argue...)

ESB values certainly tanked after the SW/ESB kits became available too--
had more than a couple people bitch at me about that.

> Things that make me go "Oohhhh" - The coin door lighting up, the flash
> of the marquee as it lighting up, the chatter of the monitor as the
> screen comes to life, and, of course, Clay's garage.

:-) I need to take more pictures this weekend-- it's looking pretty
good in there now. ;-)

Ob. Vector-- any of you that have taken a Star Trek Cockpit apart... Is
there some trick to getting the monitor bezel "assembly" back into
place? I swear that either the opening got smaller of the bezel/panel
got bigger 'cause I can't for the life of me get that sucker back in
place! :-| grrrrr...

-Clay