Newbie Help: Vector FAQ or website?

From: Dave Turner <david_at_hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri Aug 14 1998 - 23:11:45 EDT

Greetings all!

Well, this is my first posting (that I remember anyway) to the Vector
mailing list! I am excited that I am finally going to aquire my first
vector game, Star Wars!

But, the downside is that it has... you guessed it... monitor problems.
I don't know the extent of the problems, but the buy is worth it anyway.
What I would like to ask is can someone point me to either a vector game
FAQ or Website. This will prevent me asking tons of questions that you
have all heard before.

Any help is appreciated! ** Dave Turner **