Re: Newbie Help: Vector FAQ or website?

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Fri Aug 14 1998 - 23:45:36 EDT

My starting point would be:

http://www.gamearchive.com/video/manufacturer/atari/vector/html/monitor.html

and since it's a Star Wars:

http://www.gamearchive.com/video/manufacturer/atari/vector/html/starwars.html

On a more generic note, check out my good friend Mark Davidson's page at:

http://www.basementarcade.com - He has links to almost everything!

BTW: What kind of monitor problems? Any glow in the neck?

-Al-

Dave Turner wrote:

> Greetings all!
>
> Well, this is my first posting (that I remember anyway) to the Vector
> mailing list! I am excited that I am finally going to aquire my first
> vector game, Star Wars!
>
> But, the downside is that it has... you guessed it... monitor problems.
> I don't know the extent of the problems, but the buy is worth it anyway.
> What I would like to ask is can someone point me to either a vector game
> FAQ or Website. This will prevent me asking tons of questions that you
> have all heard before.
>
> Any help is appreciated! ** Dave Turner **

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                   =-
-= Owner of "Magic Sword", "AmeriDarts", "Stargate", "Toobin'",     =-
-= "Frogger", "Battlezone" and now "Star Wars" arcade video games.  =-
-=  See some of these things at http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone  =-