Re: Star Wars - flyback suggestions?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 19:28:28 EDT

Hi Mitchell!

Well, I think if you have a shorted turn in a flyback that that would
cause overheating and all sorts of eddy currents, leading to the rapid
destruction of the coil...

There are thousands of turns in the secondary windings....I don't see
how one short turn would show up in a resistance check.

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com