Re: CRT gun driver levels?

From: Ed Henciak <ethst3+_at_pitt.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 17:54:40 EDT

I don't know about tthe color games, but I believe Solar Quest used 64
different intensities. I think another DAC was used to control the Z
axis, and the intensity value was latched by the bit that normally handels
on and off. I forget where the intensity value comes from...Zonn?

Ed

I'm almost positive there are a couple other cine vector games that used
multi-level intensities