Battlezone Director's Cut?

From: Alan J McCormick <gonzothegreat_at_juno.com>
Date: Sat Aug 22 1998 - 06:28:37 EDT

Here's a question that was asked by a member of the MAME team and I
thought I'd run it by the XY gang.

A few versions ago, the MAME emulator had an option for a slight
"improvement" in the emulated Battlezone.

Specifically, somebody had noticed that some Atari screenshots used red
only for the score and radar. Everything else was overlay green.

The 65536 dollar question is whether this is how the programmers at Atari
wanted it to look. Since color Quadrascan (tm) monitors weren't available
yet, I would say this is how it should have been but I can't read minds.

Does anybody here (Jess? Clay? Ferris? Anybody?) know for sure?

Virtu-Al

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]