How to turn on mail acknowledgement

From: Paul Labuda <longhorn_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 12:49:42 EDT

--
(stupid listproc rejected this message the first go-round because of the
second line...  Grumble grumble.  That "--" should take care of that!)
Hey, all, it finally clicked for me -- I think that you need to send a
configuration message to listproc@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu yourself to turn
on a receipt of every post you make to vectorlist (thanks, David, for
helping turn on the little light over my head! ;-) ).  If you'd like copies
of any posts you make to the list copied to you, send the following
two lines in the message body to listproc@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu :
set vectorlist mail ack
--
I set the default for this, but I guess all the folks I initially added
were already set not to acknowledge mail.   If you don't want a copy of
your posts in your inbox, do nothing, but if you'd like the list to work
like it used to, send the above configuration message and it should work.
ObVector - I'm trying to thin down my collection pretty seriously, even to
the point of selling off some of my beloved vector games.  Check out my web
page at
	http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~longhorn/arcade.html
and let me know if you'd be interested in anything.  I'm not quite in a
"everything must go!" mood, but I'd like to sell off quite a bit.  I don't
have it on the page, but I happen to have a few extra NOS Battlezone
centering bellows, for those of you with wiggly BZ controls.  Some cone
buttons like Atari loved to use, too.  And BZ stick handle shells, and a
bunch of other miscellaniscellaneous parts.  E0mail if you have any
requests, and I'll let you know if I have what you're looking for.  :-)
- Paul Labuda
  longhorn@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
  labuda@dell.com