Anyone know...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 13:59:42 EDT

Hi all,

Vaguely vector related... Do any of you know of anyone that's looking to
buy a whole bunch of POKEY chips? I've been buying BallBlazer carts
 from a liquidator to get POKEY's off of them and when I just ask for a
price quote on a bunch more they told me that :

"I have one company that
might buy all of the ballblazers because of something they call a pokey?
chip"

I can't decide if this is just a tactic to try to get me to reorder soon
(or not haggle on price) or a real possibility. (I'm a little sceptical
because there's like 20,000 of the carts so I can't for the life of me
figure out who would be willing to spend five-figures worth of $$$ to
buy up 20K carts and then have to pull all chips.)

Anybody know of anything going on?

-Clay