Startrek Sitdown Questions

From: Keith Sink <KeithS_at_onyx.com>
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 13:37:05 EDT

Stupid question bellow :-)
---------------------------
Help me, I'm still a novice at these cabinets(and electronics)

I'm trying to hook up the Startrek sitdown cabinet I just bought. I've
connected all the molex connectors between the two pieces and opened up the
seat to check the wires. I'm finding that I have a problem.

Inside the cabinet are two pairs of wires from the P40 plug. Each pair is
black with pink ¼" female connectors ending inside the seat. This makes a
total of 4 wires(2 in each pair). Of the 4 one on each I have confirmed is
ground. I'm not sure about the other two other than they are not ground.

Inside the seat, there is a cherry switch with 3 terminals(Com, NC, NO).
And I noticed above the power supply there is another male connector just
setting there like it wants a female attached to it, so I'm hoping it's for
number 4.

My question is which wire goes to which part of the switch and which wire
goes to the male on the power supply?

I only have documentation for a standup Startrek so I don't understand which
one goes where.

Please Help!

Thanks
-Keith