GO-5 question

From: Keith, Brendan <Brendan.Keith_at_wilcom.com>
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 09:47:08 EDT

I'm restoring an Asteroids cocktail and the monitor often displays an
extra vector on most objects. All of the smallest rocks appear to
have a small tail. I'm guessing the Z amp is coming on too early
or not shutting off when jumping to the next object. I can't turn down
the
brightness to eliminate it as they appear to be drawn at one of the
highest
intensities. I get the same results on another monitor, too so I assume

it's the board unless both monitors are wacky.

Any thoughts?

Brendan Keith
brendan.keith@wilcom.com