Re: Tech: Ampliphone focus problems

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Sep 07 1998 - 02:17:20 EDT

Hi AL!

Have you montored the regulated HV feed to the picture tube neckboard? I
believe it should be about 185V and should be quite stable. Stuff a
voltmeter to monitor it, and when the focus changes see if that does
too... If not then you have either a bad focus control OR a bad tube.

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com