Tech: Ampliphone focus problems

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Sun Sep 06 1998 - 22:53:59 EDT

Hi everyone,

The Ampliphone monitor in my Star Wars keeps loosing focus. It looks OK
for a while then it slowly looses focus. The previous owner put new
deflection transistors in it before I got it, I just put a cap kit in
but didn't do the transistors. It has a Wintron flyback in it. I've
tried all of the adjustments on the high voltage board, but none of them
seem to help permanently. I don't get it. Any ideas? Anyone?

Thanks.

-Al-

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                   =-
-= Owner of "Magic Sword", "AmeriDarts", "Stargate", "Toobin'",     =-
-= "Frogger", "Battlezone", "Star Wars", "Galaga" and "Dig Dug"     =-
-= arcade video games.  Learn how to install a Cap Kit and see some =-
-= of these games at http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone             =-