RE: Tempest schematics

From: Werner Sharp <wsharp_at_macromedia.com>
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 14:53:49 EDT

You can download a free trial version of Freehand at...

http://www.macromedia.com/software/freehand/download/

Save is disabled but printing should still work.

Yes, I work at Macromedia.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming, anyone ever find a Black Widow
flyer? I thought I had a lead at CA Extreme with one of the vendors (oh, I
just sold my last one, but I have some back at the shop), but, alas, he
didn't have any.

-Werner