Re: Tempest schematics

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 16:54:10 EDT

Werner Sharp wrote:

> You can download a free trial version of Freehand at...
>
> http://www.macromedia.com/software/freehand/download/
>
> Save is disabled but printing should still work.
>
> Yes, I work at Macromedia.
>
> Back to our regularly scheduled programming, anyone ever find a Black Widow
> flyer? I thought I had a lead at CA Extreme with one of the vendors (oh, I
> just sold my last one, but I have some back at the shop), but, alas, he
> didn't have any.

I have been looking for over a year now (and so has Brian Wiklem)
without any luck. I have someone who says he can probably find one. Im
going to try and buy at least 3 for myself and I will post here if he
finds some. Im going to guess that he won't though. I only know of one
person that has one... Bill Kurtz. He only has the one and won't sell it
or trade it to me. Anyone else know Bill very well??

jess