WAHooo! Battlezone (and some problems, of course)

From: Tillman Strahan <Tillman_at_Strahan.org>
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 12:06:36 EDT

Greetings, all.

I've been quietly lurking on the list and gathering info, because I knew
someday I would get my favorite vector game: Battlezone.

Well, I got an upright yesterday -- for $50!

Good news: It looks ok, has the closed face, and seems to play (all game
sounds, etc)

Bad news: as you might have guessed, no video.

Actually, I have a single white spot in the middle of the screen. Can
anyone direct me to a troubleshooting guide for this machine? As I recall,
this should have the G05, right?

Thanks from a vector newbie.

Tillman Strahan