Battlezone Help

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 13:49:19 EDT

Hi Tillman,

You have to look in various places on a Battlezone. Vectors are drawn
from the the big AVG board on the right side of the cabinet. When you
turn the game on, do you hear the vectors being drawn? It sounds like a
high speed clicking noise (the Vectordream arcade emulator makes the
sound perfectly). There is an on-line version of the monitor
documentation that can be found off of Randy Fromm's page at
http://www.randyfromm.com . The monitor is the Wells Gardner
WG-19V2000. You can also try a cap kit from Zanen electronics or Bob
Roberts (phone number / email ) is on my page listed below in my Cap
Kit docs.

I would start by resoldering all of the places where the connectors
connect on the two monitor boards. Follow the directions on my page for
this.

I hope it helps.

-Al-

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                   =-
-= Owner of "Magic Sword", "AmeriDarts", "Stargate", "Toobin'",     =-
-= "Frogger", "Battlezone", "Star Wars", "Galaga" and "Dig Dug"     =-
-= arcade video games.  Learn how to install a Cap Kit and see some =-
-= of these games at http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone             =-