Vertigo (was: RE: aztarac)

From: Michael Schulz <mschulz_at_ti.com>
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 11:34:54 EDT

On Tuesday, September 15, 1998 11:24 PM, Al Kossow [SMTP:aek@spies.com] wrote:
> The roms are already out there. The display subsystems for it, and
> Cosmic Chasm are different enough from the other vector designs that
> no one has gotten a simulation running yet.
>
> The hardware for Vertigo is REALLY nasty. It has a 68k, and a 2901
> and appears to be able to support curved vectors.

Are schematics for Vertigo out there on the net somewhere? (I looked on
spies, but didn't see them...)

If not, would a kind soul be willing to make me a photocopy?

Thanks,
Mike

p.s. I'm looking to buy or trade for any Vertigo or QB3 stuff:
     Boards, control panels, marquees, manuals, etc.,
     and of course, complete games!

    The opinions and views expressed are my own, and do not
    necessarily reflect those of Adventa Control Technologies, Inc.