Re: G08 power supply

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 17:59:14 EDT

Hi Mark!

I really recommend that you bypass the +5VDC supply that came with these
games. Get a nice switching supply (computer grade is best) and hook it
into the +5VDC lines (and the grounds too...)
The original supply was a large part of the problem with the Electrohome
monitors blowing up, the +5 would drift, the output signals would go
snakey and the monitor would do a fast/slow burn...

If you don't know how to bypass the +5 supply post back to the list.

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com