RE: Space Duel

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 13:42:15 EDT

 (Obligatory whining: I hate those little "plus sign" guys that you
have
> to shoot like 10 times before they die. :-( I might have to
> disassemble the source and just remove that feature. Maybe use the
> extra objects for a deeper bullet queue or something. *grin*)
>
> -Clay
        [Mike Ranger Wrote:]
        Apparently the mind of the hacker in question is in need of some
technical challenges.....He is starting to dream up weird and wonderfull
things...hurry before his mind turns to mush.....

G'day folks,

Am I the only person who thinks Clay could use some one standing behind
him saying in their best Star Wars voice, "Stay on target....stay on
target"?

_Use_ the soldering iro...I mean, force, Clay. 8^) 8^) 8^)

                Steve Ozdemir
                sso@plpt.com

ps - No disrespect of Clay intended. He's one of the few people around
here who consistently finishes his projects (and the collecting
community benefits greatly from this)!