RE: Space Duel

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 16:04:31 EDT

> Am I the only person who thinks Clay could use some one standing
> behind
> him saying in their best Star Wars voice, "Stay on target....stay on
> target"?

Tfffffffp! :-P

Yeah, I'm easily distracted, I'll be the first to admit it. Just too
many "interesting" things to look into. I *do* get stuff done though,
so I don't feel too guilty about it. ;-)

FYI, the latest StarWars/ESB board with the pin-recepticle sockets
worked dandy, so I've got ten of those now. (The 68B09EP and X2212 that
the user has to add are now just plugged-in instead of soldered...)

Oh, I'm going to try to crank out another PCB this weekend-- it'll be a
combination of:

Vector Display Corrector (Star Wars/ Major Havoc)
Color Asteroids Mod
CPU Get Well Kit (the previously "secret" Al/Clay idea ;-)
Pacman 284/285 replacements

Depending on how big it ends up being I'll probably buy 6-10 of the
boards. If things work I'll sell off some of the proto's at a discount
like usual...

-Clay