Re: Space Duel...

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 22:03:14 EDT

<< (Obligatory whining: I hate those little "plus sign" guys that you have
 to shoot like 10 times before they die. :-( I might have to
 disassemble the source and just remove that feature. Maybe use the
 extra objects for a deeper bullet queue or something. *grin*)

Me TOO!! This would be a great hack, please let me know if you decide to do
this, Clay. While we're on the subject, is it possible to run a B/W vector
game (such as Asteroids) in a color Vector cabinet (like Gravitar)?