Introduction

From: Mike Singer <msinger_at_swales.com>
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 15:25:31 EDT

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike Singer and I just joined the list today.
I am a collector/reseller from Baltimore, Maryland and
I thought i'd introduce myself and ask a few questions.

I am now the owner of a Space Duel which prompted
my joining of this list.

I am also subscribed to
pinball@dinkdonk.com (the pinball email list), the arcade list
and I participate in newsgroups and #pinball chat on IRC.

Is there anyone here I know from somewhere else?
What are some of the things that have been discussed lately?
How about frequency, how many times can I expect to see this list in my
mailbox each day?

Thanks

Mike
pinbuoy@erols.com