Re: Amplifone HV board

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 15:56:30 EDT

This is exactly like mine. Can someone answer this question? I was under the
impression that my BU406D being replaced with the wrong part caused my Wintron to
fail. I am planning to put the Wintron on another HV board to see if that really
is the case.

-Al-

Mark Jenison wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I came across a Star Wars the other day. It has the new HV unit installed
> (Penn Tran, Wingate, PA). I hear deflection chatter, and it sounds like HV is
> coming up, but its possible it's shutting down again immediately, because
> there's no heater glow, and I can't seem to discharge the tube.
>
> What does the red LED on the HV PCB indicate? It is currently lit.

> Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
> Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                   =-
-= Owner of "Magic Sword", "AmeriDarts", "Stargate", "Toobin'",     =-
-= "Frogger", "Battlezone", "Star Wars", "Galaga" and "Dig Dug"     =-
-= arcade video games.  Learn how to install a Cap Kit and see some =-
-= of these games at http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone             =-