Star Trek manual/schematics anyone ?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 17:00:14 EDT

So I just picked up my first G80 game from the Forward Air depot yesterday.
Star Trek, cabinet is a converted -- something, possbly Atari, but with Star
Trek artwork stuck on the sides, nice control panel and marque. The seller
said that it was all the parts, just not put together -- so I'm not
complaining -- but:

Well, I just wasn't prepared for how MANY parts there are. Having seen only
Atari machines, with only 1-2 boards, power supply, audio/reg, I figured how
bad could it be.

Wow -- Sega sure has a Lot of cards !

So --- I'm looking for any kind of manual that will give a guide as to what
plugs where. I think I've got most of it figured out actually -- mostly, it
seems like there is 2 places on the power supply assmebly that the
transformer can plug in to,

Anyone have a digitized guide, or a few pages they could Xerox ? I've been
poking around the usual sites and haven't seen anything applicable yet.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/