Re: Sticking a 25 inch Amplifone into a Gravitar Cabinet?

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel-r_at_an.hp.com>
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 17:01:56 EDT

Hmm.. yeah, that won't work. You better forget about the whole idea. You know,
if you want to get rid of that worthless 25 inch tube, I can dispose of it for
you, for free! <evil laughter> Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

I really can offer only one piece of advice. Measure twice, cut once. Good
luck!

Joel-