Need reference #'s for Quantum DAC's Please

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 11:50:47 EDT

Hello,

I'm having trouble referencing modern part #'s to those in my Quantum - I'm
not seeing the same #'s anywhere. Tech America has LOTS of DACs listed,
(http://www.techam.com) and has some 8-bit ones as low as $1.58. However,
they are describing "double buffered" ones, 8-bit monolithic ones, high speed
multiplying ones, etc... I'm guessing I don't want any CMOS ones, and that I
need a DIP one that matches the amount of pins on the originals. What specs
should I be looking for to replace a Atari MC1495L (8-bit DAC)? How about
LF13201? What ones would I need to replace Atari ones listed as "12 bit DAC
integrated curcuit 137158-002"? Can you give me common reference #'s that I
could find in DigiKey or Tech America?

Please help if you can,
Thanks Very Much,
Michael Kelley