RE: Sega PS -- which plug is which ?

From: Rod <rdooley_at_wkpowerlink.com>
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 22:28:53 EDT

Hi Chris
Using your ascii chart as a reference starting on the left it is P24 for the
first 4 pin conn. P19 is the next 4 pin conn, then P4 (vout) is the next
10pin followed by P25 (vin) 10 pin.
Wiring is per the diagram re pin 6&7 tap on P4.( mine comes off P4 instead
of P5) same thing though.
You have the 44 pin extension board that plugs into the top of the card cage
I hope:) and the wiring for it.
I do not know how much detail to go into on the wiring but if you want more
just let me know.

Rod rdooley@wkpowerlink.com